Wednesday, November 14, 2012

i am?

Who am I you might ask. I am a mother of 3 wonderful little boys ( but at times can be BOYS);6 years old, a 3 year old and my middle son (4 years of age) has passed away the day he was born, in Christ's arms where we all belong. I am also a wife to a wonderful husband of 8 years, but we both are each others first love for the past 12years!! We met in the summer of '99 And been inseparable since then... 

I have had my ups and downs with education, in high school I was told I would never make it, and that I didn't have the motivation that other students had to keep going. I was told this when my mother and father's divorce was final.., my first year in high school. What a way to start right? Well years later I moved from the little town and moved south to my then boyfriend/fiance's parents house with him, where he was getting a good job at 16y/o and supporting my self and unfortunately his parents (sad I know). We moved out eventually because that was just a nightmare come true! We resided in Mesa, Az now for 8 years. We had since been married at the Potter's House Christian Center; Down on 8th and Center St in Mesa. We later had some hard comings and well ended up homeless and with out a penny to our names. I soon went back to school achieved my GED and passed with FLYING COLORS!! We moved around a lot and did not like the living situations of the people that opened their houses to use but God bless them for helping us in a time of need. We later stayed in a very helpful shelter home for single families. I then enrolled in Pima Medical and graduating with a 3.9 GPA ( and they said I didn't have self motivation! Pffftt). We got back on our feet and later moved back here to Mesa. Found out that my real calling wasn't to be in the medical field, because my passion was always doing something in art and baking. I took to enrolling Le Cordon Bleu's Patisserie and Baking program and did my best!! Waiting to graduate, and since have personal hardship, but I have a loving husband that supports me 100% and so now here I am making things like I have always dreamed, I draw, paint build, photograph, and dabble with computers.

If there is anything I have missed I think I will make another blog later.. right now.. I think i just spewed all my guts so.. I think I am fine for now.. maybe a little too much info lol

No comments:

Post a Comment