Friday, November 16, 2012

Addicted to FB Games

Alright I know it might sound funny but yes, I am addicted to certain games on Facebook. It's not something I am proud of but I am.

The new game in my life is bejeweled blitz. I was addicted to the first one back way when, found to be boring but now I can actually dictate my score seems a little like it ;D. I just started playing to show up my mother ( yes, I know my own mother u____u). I had told her I was the best the game.. and well I kinda am lol Level 7 and the top 5 out of my friends. Which probably isn't that good of a rating but to me it is.

The first game I play on FB was Farmville which was also saddening but hey so did everyone else and well they started playing too ;D lol

Well enough of my ranting just wanted to share, so there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment